Tanzania Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|6 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround|
|1 year double entry (non US citizens)||$ 180.00||or||$ 270.00|
|1 year multiple entry (non US citizens)||$ 180.00||or||$ 270.00|
|1 year multiple entry (US citizens)||$ 180.00||or||$ 279.00|
|1 year single entry (non US citizens)||$ 130.00||or||$ 220.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added. The duration to remain in the country is determined by the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Tanzania Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Filled-out and signed Tanzania visa application form.
- Two passport-type photos.
- Copy of the itinerary.
- Note: Holders of Travel Documents, Certificates of Identity, refugees and nationals of the following countries shall have their visa applications referred to Tanzanian Immigration Services, for approval before visa is processed: Afghanistan, Abkhazia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Chad, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Equiatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Lebanon, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Palestine, Refugess and Stateless individuals, Senegal, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzten, and Sri Lanka. The processing period varies from case to case. No expedited services for referred visa applications.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Tanzania visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Tanzania Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from either the sending company in the US or sponsoring company in Tanzania. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Tanzania, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). Business letters from US companies should adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Tanzania. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.